TN Professionals


As an alternative to filing an INS petition for H-1 cases, citizens of Mexico and Canada can apply for TN status. To qualify the applicant must be employed in one of the sixty three listed professions in NAFTA. Most professions require either a bachelor's or a licensures degree.
Immigration Services

Know more about Arizona Immigration Lawyer in Phoenix AZ

"The information provided at this site is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or under all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of the Law Firm of Darshak Shah or establish an attorney-client relationship. Laws are constantly changing. The information on this website was accurate at the time of posting and we make every effort to keep it current, however we are not responsible for outdated materials. In no event shall the Law Firm of Darshak Shah, its affiliates or content partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website."